Ross on Wye Canoe Hire’s Covid-19 update’s
We want to reassure everyone that we at Ross on Wye Canoe Hire Ltd are mindful of the global effects of COVID-19 and our top priority is to keep our customers and team members safe.
CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE MEASURES PUT IN PLACE
- Sanitising Station in registration & PPE area’s .
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning all the areas used by the public and staff.
- Sanitising our fleet of minibuses
We’re encouraging our staff and future customers to do some simple things to minimise the likelihood of a spread. These include:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use alcohol-based hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
WHEN TO GET IN TOUCH
If anyone who is due to canoe with us has tested positive for Coronavirus, we would ask you to ensure you have completed any self isolating period inline with current guidelines prior to your trip date. Otherwise contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and re-schedule your trip for a later date.
Find the latest information about the coronavirus on the official UK government website here.